Technical Sales & Portfolio Manager
PEO Photonics B.V. is a value added reseller in Benelux and Europe. As a specialist in position detecting sensors, electro optics and photonics, PEO finds its customers with the government, first responders, engineering companies and manufacturers. Please go to the website www.gotoPEO.com for more details. PEO is looking for new colleagues in order to fulfill the following positions:
Technical Sales and Portfolio Manager
In this role you work together with our clients to find solutions and to select winning products and services to meet the customer’s needs. You present solutions, create winning quotations, and take care of after sales and services. For future business, you analyse new technologies, trends and developments for upcoming vendors to expand our portfolio.
If you like variety in your work, PEO is the right place to be. PEO has existed for more than 20 years and we are growing steadily. With a young team of different nationalities, ages, experiences, and backgrounds, great achievements are realized. Diversity is valued, our culture is no-nonsense, open, positive, and professional. Communication lines are short and decision-making is clear. Our goal is to maintain the satisfaction of our customers, suppliers, and colleagues!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly colleague, who is a people-orientated person who connects easily and who is able to quickly draw up a report with a high level of precision and conscientiousness. A thriving force that likes to help and support others with in-depth knowledge of products, software, and business processes.
What will you do?
- Networking and visiting customers.
- Advising customers on products and software.
- Creating quotations and achieving targets.
- Maintaining relations with our partner vendors.
- Keeping track of new developments and technologies.
- Proposing new vendors to develop/expand our portfolio.
- Collaborating closely with our partner suppliers.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in physics, preferably electro optics and photonics.
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented and accurate.
- Result-driven with good communication and networking skills.
- Flexible and 40% active outside the office.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated and working autonomously.
What do we offer?
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and personal retirement plan.
- Flexible working hours – working part-time is optional.
- 26 vacation days based on a 40-hour work week.
- Working together in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Office necessities.
- Opportunities to develop yourself with training and courses.