PEO B.V. is a value added reseller in Benelux and Europe. As a specialist in technology related to radiation, PEO focusses on x-ray technology, detection of radiation, electro-optics and hard- & software for patient safety during cancer treatment. Typical customers are first responders, government, nuclear power plants, hospitals, research labs, manufacturers, waste & recycling and environmental organizations.
PEO for a healthier, safer and more connected world
As a team we work together in an entrepreneurial and professional atmosphere. Diversity is valued – our team consists of different nationalities, gender and age. Taking initiative is highly appreciated as are short lines of communication for accurate and swift decision-making. Together we do what is needed to achieve our goals.
Thanks to our rapid growth we are searching for new team members in the role of
focusing on security – x-ray technology – measurement and detection of radiation
As a Sales Technician you work together with our customers and partner vendors to find the products and services that best meet their needs. You explain and demonstrate solutions and you create winning offers. After an order is won you install and service the equipment on-site while coordinating the involvement of colleagues and partner suppliers.
Our ideal candidate is a person with two right hands, affinity with electronics and software and born with the DNA to help and advice customers and to sell. A high performance and hands-on person, ready to do whatever it takes to service and to help our customers in a structured way. This would be an ideal fit with our team and with our company culture. If you feel this applies to you, please do contact us!
In addition to the above, it can be beneficial if you would have experience with radiation and physics. Training courses such as Protection Measurement and Control Techniques or Security Management of Radioactive Sources (CBRNE) for example. Such courses can be organized after employment as well. A Bachelor or Master degree in physics can be helpful as well.
Does this challenging role excite you and would you like to grow together with our company? Are you goal oriented with a positive mindset, self-starting and customer driven? Please continue reading!
What will you do?
- Networking, contacting and visiting customers to build relationships
- Advising and helping customers to provide and sell solutions
- Demonstrating and presenting products and software
- Taking care of installation, training, software configuration and service calls
- Establishing and maintaining a close relation with our partner vendors
Who are we looking for?
- Persistence, self-motivated and working autonomously
- Result driven with good presentation, demonstration and networking skills
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Affinity with service, pre-sales, making quotations and consultative selling
- Flexible and active outside the office for at least 50% of your working time
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English, preferably also French / German / Dutch
What do we have to offer?
- Excellent benefits package fitting level of experience and education
- Professional and ambitious team with a high level of diversity
- Flexible and personal pension scheme and attractive bonusses when achieving targets
- Opportunities to develop yourself with training and courses
- Based in Wijchen The Netherlands / Essen Belgium / home office in The Netherlands or Belgium
- Purposeful and international workplace, working for a safer, healthier and more connected world
Are you interested to join in the exiting world of radiation? Please send your application to Michèle von Kriegenbergh (email@example.com). We will contact you directly to schedule an interview. We are looking forward to receiving your application – you are most welcome, thanks!