Sales Manager – Radiation Safety
PEO B.V. is a specialist in detection and measurement of radiation. Typical customers are first responders, government, nuclear power plants, hospitals, research labs, manufacturers, waste & recycling and environmental organizations.
As a team we work together in an entrepreneurial and professional atmosphere. Diversity is valued – our team consists of different nationalities, gender and age. Taking initiative is highly appreciated as are short lines of communication for accurate and swift decision-making. Together we do what is needed to achieve our goals.
For our rapid growth we are searching for new team members in the role of
Detection and Measurement of Radiation
You will work together with our customers and partner vendors to find the products and services that best meet their needs. You explain and demonstrate solutions and you create winning offers. After an order is won you install and service the equipment on-site while coordinating the involvement of colleagues and partner suppliers.
Our ideal candidate is a person with two right hands, affinity with electronics and software and born with the DNA to help and advice customers and to sell. It can be beneficial if you have experience with radiation safety and physics. Training courses such as Protection Measurement and Control Techniques or Security Management of Radioactive Sources (CBRNE) for example. Such courses can be organized after employment as well. A Bachelor or Master degree in physics can be helpful as well.
Typical work experience that would fit: technical sales, radiation safety officer, sales or quotation engineer, service technician, entrepreneur, sales representative or technical account manager.
What will you do?
- Networking, contacting and visiting customers to build relationships
- Advising and helping customers to provide and sell solutions
- Demonstrating and presenting products and software
- Organising installation, training, software configuration and service calls
- Establishing and maintaining a close relation with our partner vendors
Who are we looking for?
- Persistence, self-motivated and working autonomously
- Result driven with good presentation, demonstration and networking skills
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Affinity with service, pre-sales, making quotations and consultative selling
- Flexible and active outside the office for at least 50% of your working time
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English, preferably also French / German / Dutch
What do we have to offer?
- Excellent benefits package fitting level of experience and education
- Highly attractive bonusses when achieving targets
- Flexible and personal pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop yourself with training and courses
- Based in Wijchen The Netherlands / Essen Belgium / home office in The Netherlands or Belgium
Please send your application to Michèle von Kriegenbergh (email@example.com). We will contact you directly to schedule an interview. We are looking forward to receiving your application – you are most welcome, thanks!