Sales and Proposal Manager (desk)
PEO B.V. is a value added reseller in Benelux and Europe. As a specialist in technology related to radiation, PEO focusses on x-ray technology, detection of radiation, electro-optics and hard- & software for patient safety during cancer treatment. Typical customers are first responders, government, nuclear power plants, hospitals, research labs, manufacturers, waste & recycling and environmental organizations.
PEO for a healthier, safer and more connected world
As a team we work together in an entrepreneurial and professional atmosphere. Diversity is valued – our team consists of different nationalities, gender and age. Taking initiative is highly appreciated as are short lines of communication for accurate and swift decision-making. Together we do what is needed to achieve our goals.
Thanks to our rapid growth we are searching for a new team member in the role of
Sales and Proposal Manager (desk)
In this role you work together with our customers, partner vendors and our sales managers to find the products and services that best meet the needs of our customers. You create winning offers and support our sales managers with following them up and winning them.
Our ideal candidate is a person with sales experience who prefers to work from a desk environment and who is skilled to contact customers by phone, e-mail or online. A commercial ‘tower of strength’ inside our office to support our customers, vendors and our colleagues. A high performance person with affinity and born with sales DNA. This would be an ideal fit with our team and with our company culture. If you feel this applies to you, please do contact us!
In addition to the above, it can be beneficial if you would have experience with radiation and physics. Training courses such as Protection Measurement and Control Techniques or Security Management of Radioactive Sources (CBRNE) for example. Such courses can be organized after employment as well. A Bachelor or Master degree in physics can be helpful as well.
Does this challenging role excite you and would you like to grow together with our company? Are you goal oriented with a positive mindset, self-starting and customer driven? Please continue reading!
What will you do?
- Networking and contacting customers by phone / online / e-mail to build relationships
- Advising and helping customers and our sales managers to prepare winning quotations
- Establishing and maintaining a close relation with our partner vendors
- Managing price lists from our partner vendors and periodic updates
- We appreciate experience with international tender procedures
Who are we looking for?
- Flexible, persistence, self-motivated and working autonomously
- Result driven with good e-mail, calling and online networking skills
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Affinity with pre-sales, making quotations and consultative selling
- Expert with Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP systems (we work with Odoo)
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch / French / German
What do we have to offer?
- Excellent benefits package fitting level of experience and education
- Professional and ambitious team with a high level of diversity
- Flexible and personal pension scheme and attractive bonusses when achieving targets
- Opportunities to develop yourself with training and courses
- Based in Wijchen The Netherlands
- Purposeful and international workplace – working for a safer, healthier and more connected world
Are you interested to join in the exiting world of radiation? Please send your application to Michèle von Kriegenbergh (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will contact you directly to schedule an interview. We are looking forward to receiving your application – you are most welcome, thanks!