Unmatched resolution on the new profile SP HPGe detector
Premium resolution is a crucial requirement to optimize sample identification. The new Profile SP Series HPGe detectors offer unmatched resolution for a wide range of energies between 3 keV and 3 MeV, up to 45% better than the previous SP series.
The new SP series is a semi-planar HPGe detector that utilizes a proprietary stable thin front contact (STFC), providing excellent gamma transmission for energies as low as 3 keV and warm storage capability because there is no “dead layer” growth at room temperature. This means simplified handing and lower storage costs.
- Stable thin front contact
- Low noise back contact
- P-type detectors with semi-planar crystal geometry
- Stable contact
- premium resolution
- 3 keV low energy range operations
- warm storage capability
- Point sources on-endcap
- Filter paper or large surface area samples on-endcap
- Samples presented in bottles and pots on-endcap
- Bio-assay applications (e.g., lung monitoring)
- Waste drums or Safeguards monitoring
Ortec is opgericht in 1960 en is marktleider in het ontwerpen en produceren van precisie detectoren, electronica voor signaalverwerking, software en systemen voor industrie, de academische wereld en d...