ISEG communications server 2 (iCS2); the all in one control solution for high voltage power supplies
The web based iCScontrol is an easy and quick access to your hardware without the need of software installations. . iCS2 controls almost every ISEG power supply with CAN or serial interface
- settable voltage and current points
- settable voltage and current ramps
- monitors measured voltages and currents
- reset errors and events
- access hardware specific functions like VCT, Kill – enable, Delayed Trip
- many services and interfaces are preconfigured and running (EPICS, OPC UA, TCP socket, HTTP) à no controller PC with CAN hardware interface and complex configuration is needed anymore
- channel folders and profiles
- mass operations, selectable on hardware tree or folders
- graphical display in chart
- easy hardware setup and configuration with storable configuration file
- easy firmware updates
- data logging and CSV download
- professional access management down to datapoint level
Would you like to know more about the iCS2?
Contact one of our product specialists.
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form.