Personal Electronic Dosimeter (PED) Blue – Tracerco
The PED Blue is Tracerco’s non-intrinsic safe version of the PED family. The PED is a high quality personal dosimeter. The dosimeter has a lighter weight and comes with a Micro USB connection. Therefore a charging dock is no longer required.
The PED Blue is especially made for non-destructive testing (NDT), medical and biomedical sciences and for industrial use. Also the PED Blue can be configured to use either 2 or 4 dose alarm levels and is customisable through DoseVision™ software.
- robust and easy to use
- direct Micro USB connection for greater flexibility
- large, clear and easy to read AMOLED display
- lightweight – suited to more applications
- simple one button operation, glove-friendly
- IP67 rated
- detects x-ray and gamma rays in the range from 33 keV to 1,25 MeV
- dose rate 0,1 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h
- 4 alarms (adjustable)
- oil and gas
- emergency services & first responders
- medical & life sciences
Download the PED Blue datasheet.
Would you like to know more about the PED Blue?
Contact our product specialist Vincent Kroeze.
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form and select your areas of interest.
Tracerco, opgericht in 1958, biedt een scala aan intrinsiek veilige stralingsmonitoren die men gebruikt voor het meten van stralingsniveau of proceskenmerken en milieuverontreiniging. Tracerco, onderd...