Extreme environmental security screening: X-Ray Imaging System (XIS-7555R) from Astrophysics
Astrophysics introduces its most robust X-Ray Imaging System ever. The X-Ray Imaging System withstands extremes: desert- to ice climates. You are guaranteed of dirt and water resistance thanks to its IP52 certification. The XIS is flexible and mobile because of its shock-absorbing wheels.
With an input of 75.6 × 55.2 cm the XIS-7555R has been designed for maximum object screening within a small footprint.
This Astrophysics X-Ray Imaging System uses the best detectors to create superb X-Ray images. All Astrophysics X-Ray systems are equipped with real-time system diagnostics, allowing remote support.
- IP52 dust and water resistance (certification)
- 6 color identification for better material recognition
- steel housing with corrosion resistant powder coating
- shock-absorbing wheels
- (extreme) climate and weather conditions (operating temp. minus 17°C to +49°C)
- 180kV X-Ray generator: enhanced penetration
- 38AWG wire resolution
- 1mm spatial resolution
- 37mm steel penetration
- specially developed for outdoor use
- militaries, foreign missions
- customs, mobile
Would you like to know more about the XIS-7555R from Astrophysics?
Contact our product specialist Vincent Kroeze.
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form and select your areas of interest.