New rugged smartphone standard for D3S
- D3S PRD Personal Radiation Detector
- D3S ID Radiation Detector
- D3S NET network compatible radiation detector
The Sonim XP8 is an extremely rugged mobile handset, for workers in demanding and harsh environments.
Standardising on a non-consumer smartphone means the D3S user is not subject to the rapid product changeover cycle that consumer-grade phones experience.
Sonim XP8 characteristics
- rated IP6X: wholly sealed against the intrusion of microparticles
- rated IPX8: designed to survive in water, up to 2 meter deep for 30 minutes, with IPX9 for resistance to high-temperature pressure wash
- resistant to 6.5-foot drop onto concrete from any angle
- operational from -20° C to 55° C
- weight: 335g (11.8oz)
- certifications: Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II & III, Div 2, Groups E, F, G; MIL-STD-810G; IP-68 / IP-69.
Do you need a more covert phone?
Another smartphone is possible. For suitability, ask our experts.
The D3S is optionally available with a robust case.
Would you like to have more information? Or a demonstration?