PD140N is a hand-held metal detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signalling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest security standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
Compact hand-held metal detection set
The PD140N features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. This means fewer scans per person and therefore shorter inspection times per person.
Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other
parts of clothing.
Areas of application
• Public events
• Stadiums and sport arenas
• Multiple lane screening
• NIJ Standard – 0602.02 compliant
• Compact, elegant, robust and ergonomic
• Detection of magnetic and non-magnetic targets
• Full digital design: calibration-free operations
• Extended continuous operation time
• Advanced configuration capability
• Indoor and outdoor operations
• Programmable Sensitivity
• Extended continuous operation Time
• Automatic low power mode during screening pauses
• Embedded long life rechargeable batteries
are renewable energy and eliminate the operation cost of alkaline batteries
• Embedded fast and reliable battery charger: no need of batteries removal
• Dedicated holder acts as minimum space table stand and mains connection for battery charge
• Operator functions can be standard or customized by the user through PC GUI and USB connection
PD140N: fully digital and maximum flexibility
The PD140N is fully digital. Electronic functions include an inspection field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, a digital operator interface and external communications over the incorporated USB port. This design combined with a special printed antenna ensures top reliability and very high repeatability.
The digital design of the new metal detector also enables the maximum flexibility in selecting the functions available to the user and how detection alarms are signalled. Users can keep the factory settings or connect the detector over its USB to a PC and then personalize the settings with a dedicated graphic interface (HHMD configuration tool required)