The Astrophysics Multi-View CT (MVCT) is a unique, breakthrough solution for screening medium-to-high density cargo. By combining two complementary techniques, radiography and tomography, this high-powered system allows freight forwarders, airlines, and government agencies to perform rapid and effective cargo inspections.
The MVCT is a disruptive technology offering a significant advance in cargo inspection and security screening.
Features & Benefits
• 450kV Generator: A potent X-ray source provides high penetration and contrast screening of dense cargo.
• Multiple-View Mode: The MVCT provides 7 X-ray views after each pass through the scan tunnel. Scanning only 1 pass (7 images) can process 60 pallets per hour. Optional multi-pass scanning can provide up to 35 images per pallet, giving a rotational image of 225°.
• Computed Tomography (CT) Mode: To inspect complex, cluttered, and even non-homogeneous cargo, the MVCT can combine data from up to 5 multi-view passes to reconstruct a 3D CT image for review. Operators can rotate the image a full 360° to view the entire pallet, or select and view individual slices in
<1 cm increments on the coronal (front-to-back), axial (top-to-bottom), and sagittal (left-to-right) planes. CT screening can process 20 pallets per hour.
• Unparalleled Image Quality: The clarity of the radiographic and tomographic images allows operators to identify threats in any location within the cargo. Advanced imaging software enables operators to rotate the cargo on-screen (in 3D) and apply additional filters to maximize screening results.
• Compelling Return on Investment: High-quality images lead to fewer false alarms and reduce the need for break-bulk screening. This in turn reduces labor costs and increases productivity, generating a significant return on investment within the first year.
• tunnel Size: 125.7 cm x 170.2 cm (W x H);
• system Dimensions: 1260 cm x 453 cm x 296 cm (L x W x H);
• max Cargo Dimensions: 121.9 cm x 121.9 cm x 165.1 cm (L x W x H);
• net Weight1: 32,500 kg estimated (71,650 lbs);
• roller Bed Speed: 0.2 m/s (0.66 ft/s);
• roller Bed Capacity: 1600 kg (3527 lbs) Pallet;
• scan Duration (1 pass): 25 seconds;
• scan Duration (4 passes): 150 seconds;
• throughput (1 pass): Typical 60 pallets/hour;
• throughput (4 passes): Typical 20 pallets/hour.
• voltage: 450kV;
• current, Power: 4.0 mA, 1.8kW;
• cooling: Oil cooling;
• beam Direction: Horizontal side-shooter, split into angled fan beams;
• detectors: 7 x 2432 Channels in L-Shaped Arrays.Would you like to view the complete specifications? Fill in the form below and download the datasheet!JTVCZW1haWwtZG93bmxvYWQlMjBkb3dubG9hZF9pZCUzRCUyMjIzODg2JTIyJTIwY29udGFjdF9mb3JtX2lkJTNEJTIyMzc3OSUyMiU1RA==
Exclusieve distributie BeNeLux
Turn-key röntgen inspectiesystemen voor post en kleine pakketten, reis bagage, mobiele cargo screening en bijbehorende metaaldetectie apparatuur....