UVA-3J extended life shelf RAD-SURE™ – Ashland
Rad-Sure™ UVA 3J* brings the benefit of the “NOT” to the UVA Pathogen Reduction System. Rad-Sure™ UVA 3J takes the great functionality and reliability of Rad-Sure™ Irradiation Indicators and extends it to the unique multi-window design of Rad-Sure™ UVA 3J. The unique design features three windows that, once exposed, can transfer from the illumination container to the final storage containers, following the path of the product.
how it works:
- place the full indicator strip on the flap of the illumination container
- run the illumination cycle
- during the filtration process, peel off the individual illuminated indicator windows from the indicator strip and place one on each of the respective storage containers
- independent confirmation of illumination
- reduces error – confirms the was properly illuminated and helps ensure that product is not double-illuminated
- not subjective – know that the product has been properly illuminated when the film turns black and the “NOT” is completely obscured
- transfers with the product – Rad-Sure™ UVA 3J features a three-window design that peels and transfers to the storage containers after illumination providing traceability of illumination to the final destination
- color-blind friendly – no need to match colors, just read the indicator to know the blood product has been illuminated
- ISBT-128 2D bar-code
For more information about Rad-Sure or how to order, contact us.
*UVA 3J is not available in the USA.
One download is available for this post.
UVA-3J RAD-SURE™ - Datasheet - Ashland
Please enter your email address to get access to all PEO downloads.
In more than 100 countries Ashland provides the specialty chemicals, technologies and insights to help customers create new and improved products. PEO mainly focuses on the ionizing radiation activiti...