SunCHECK 2.0 from Sun Nuclear: flexible workflow automation for fully integrated and independent Machine and Patient QA
The Sun Nuclear SunCHECK Platform is an integrated, independent solution for Patient and Machine QA in radiation therapy.Designed to support a broad range of planning and delivery technologies,
SunCHECK 2.0 streamlines and standardizes workflows – allowing greater
overall focus on Patient Safety.
With SunCHECK, hospitals and cancer centers gain:
- one solution for radiation therapy QA: managing all Patient and Machine QA in a consistent way helps reduce the likelihood of errors going undetected
- speed and efficiency through automation: less time spent on manual tasks means more bandwidth for data analysis, clinical decisions and continuous improvement
- access from anywhere: SunCHECK is browser-based and accessible to staff through a secure network è from dashboard reviews to deep data analysis, a single database drives the entire process
Within the SunCHECK Platform, SunCHECK Patient integrates all phases of Patient QA into a seamless workflow, including Secondary Checks, Phantomless Pre-Treatment QA and In-Vivo Monitoring.
Key new functionality module SunCHECK Patient includes:
- EPID-based Transit Dosimetry, compliant with 2013/59/EURATOM, Article 83
- pre-set, yet customizable, dose tolerances per phase, with Universal Metrics
- expanded 3D secondary dose and MU calculation support, including for TomoTherapy (Monte Carlo-based), HDR Brachytherapy and stereotactic cone systems.
SunCHECK Machine helps to improve standardization and ease compliance reporting for Daily, Monthly and Annual QA – across locations, machines and staff.
Key new functionality module SunCHECK Machine includes:
- standard and complete TG-142 templates
- user-friendly editing or creation of customized QA templates and tasks
- direct device connectivity to Sun Nuclear’s Daily QA3 and IC PROFILER solutions
- centralized data storage and flexible reporting for accreditation and compliance.
Phone: +32 (0)3 309 32 09– Luc Kluiters (Sales manager)
Phone: +31 24 648 86 87