PEO Radiation Technology present at BHPA Symposium 2017
PEO Radiation Technology is present at the BHPA 2017.
The 32nd BHPA meeting will take place in the auditorium of the University of Ghent on the 3rd and 4th of February.At the Symposium we will inform you about the innovations and solutions from:
- Sun Nuclear; QA and dosimetry tools
- Gammex; machine and diagnostic QA / positioning lasers
- Qfix; radiotherapy patient positioning and immobilization
- Dyn’R; SDX breathing control system
- CIRS; tissue simulation and phantom technology
- RTI; QA solutions for X-ray modalities
- ISP-Ashland; Gafchromic Film and FilmQAPro software for film dosimetry and QA
Live demos SDX breathing control system
At the booth we will give live demonstrations of the Dyn’R SDX breathing control system.
SDX uses a ‘voluntary Deep Inspiration Breath-Hold’ (DIBH) gating technique for further optimization of treatment for a.o. breast, liver and lung cancer.
See you at the symposium!
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form