Optimize your immobilization in stereotactic radiosurgery treatment with Qfix Encompass
The Encompass SRS Immobilization system is a highly advanced, non-invasive immobilization solution designed for stereotactic radiosurgery treatments.
The system contains:
- immobilization board
- Fibreplast mask → 2-way system (anterior/ posterior)
- integrated Shim System for positive and negative adjustment of the mask
- biteplate to eliminate rotation (Integrabite)
Fibreplast fixation masks
Fibreplast is the most rigid thermoplastic material available (50% more rigid than other fixation materials), providing anterior and posterior cranial support. The rigid characteristic of the material allows open view masks which which creates more comfort for the patient.
Integrated Shim System
IntegraBite easily molds into the Fibreplast mask; which conforms to the teeth or maxilla further decreasing head and neck rotation, flexion and extension.
Advantages Encompass SRS Immobilization system
- sub-millimeter accuracy
- treatment of multiple lesions with a single isocenter
- optimizes workflow efficiencies and increases patient throughput
- open view reduces patient anxiety
Would you like to know more about Encompass SRS Immobilization system?
Download the datasheet or contact our product specialist.
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form.