NVKFM training day on 9 November 2018: PEO Radiation Technology is present!
The NVKFM training day takes place at UMC Utrecht on November 9, 2018 at the radiotherapy department. The theme of this edition is ‘QA of imaging’.
View the program and directions to the new lecture room here (Dutch).
Visit the PEO booth and get informed about:
- RTI; QA solutions for control of X-ray systems
- ISP-Ashland: Gafchromic Film and FilmQAPro software for film dosimetry and QA
- Sun Nuclear; soft and hardware patient QA and dosimetry
- Gammex; QA fantoms for RAD + RT QA / positioning lasers
- Qfix; patient positioning and immobilization
- Dyn’R; SDX respiratory monitoring system
- CIRS; tissue simulation and phantoms for QA RAD + RT
Clinical Sales Specialist