AlphaGUARD: professional Radon monitor from Saphymo
AlphaGUARD is a portable equipment designed for instantaneous or continuous measurement of radon gas activity (Rn-222).
The monitor is used for the measurement of Radon in the environment, mines, laboratories and also for complementary investigations in buildings.
Air, water, soil, exhalation measurements are performed thanks to a large range of accessories and external probes.
DataEXPERT software performs data analysis and storage.
The type PQ2000 PRO is now upgradeable with a Thoron measurement mode. This additional new mode enables the AlphaGUARD to discriminate radon from Thoron.
- detector: 0.62 L ionization chamber
- mode of operation: 3D alpha spectroscopy and current mode
- measuring range: 2 – 30.000 Bq/m³ (P30), 2 – 2.000.000 Bq/m³ (P2000/PQ2000/PQ2000PRO)
- instrument calibrator error: 3%
- sensitivity of detector: 1 cpm at 20 Bq/m³
- design optimized for fast passive diffusion: 10/60 min and flow mode 1/10 min (PQ2000 PRO only)
- memorization P30/P2000/PQ2000: 1 to 4 months (resp. 10 min and 60 min cycles), PQ2000 PRO: 3 days, 1 and 6 months (resp. 1, 10 and 60 min cycles)
- autonomy: 10 days (40 days with external battery)
- dimensions: 120 x 315 x 175 mm³
- weight: 4.5 kg
Would you like to know more about the AlphaGUARD?
Download the datasheet or contact one of our product specialists.
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form and select your areas of interest.