A new model of Type A goniophotometer providing photometric characterization of lamps in H, V axis coordinates.
ACCELERATE GROWTH, IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
Automotive and other vehicle lighting product compliance testing becomes a challange for many engineers in the industry. It’s mainly because the cost optimization and increasing speed of new products introduction onto the market puts additional pressure to measure more, faster and better.
The GLG A 50-1800 goniophotometer has been designed for every day application in R&D laboratories and product compliance testing center labs where dependable data is provided by truly user friendly photometric instruments system.
Following the industry standards this goniophotometer system is ready to photometric testing of vehicle LED and other types of lamps luminous intensity distribution in H,V coordinates. Robust design, user friendly interface and top level accuracy available for fast developing industry.
A Standard Goniometer System Includes:
• Programmable, robust and accurate Type A goniometer with 3 mechanized H,V and Z axes and DUT moving x,y mechanical mounting table
• A preconfigured, turn-key system including all instruments with software and a dedicated PC which is tested prior to shipment to customer
• Unique laser alignment system with mirrors and system control options helps to calibrate system vertical and horizontal alignment and also faster photometric positioning of DUT*
FAST PHOTOMETER + FLICKER
On-fly measurements available with this new optional instrument combined with optical flicker characterization of DUT*
Optional peripheral devices
GL SPECTIS 1.0 LS
High sensitivity version of our popular spectroradiometer optimized for fast photometric & colorimetric measurements
GL SPECTIS 5.0T
for extended spectral analysis outside the visible range from UV to NIR sources angular distribution in a variety of applications
POWER SUPPLIES & METERS
Choose form available power supplies and current sources for a full electrical characterization of DUT. Advanced power meters and fast current sources from leading suppliers available on demand
TEC controllers and mounts for LED modules thermal stabilization and measurements during goniometric tests are available
Support & Installation
Online and On-site extensive know-how support for end-users to help them manage their complex measurements
• Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagrams
• Luminous Flux
• IEC, IES and LTD Formats
• Centre Beam Intensity
• Correlated Color Temperature – CCT and Duv
• Color Rendering Indices – Ra, CRI, R1 to R15, TM-30
• MacAdam Ellipses
• Angular Color Uniformity
• Luminous Efficacy (lm/w)
• Power Factor
• CIE Goniometer type: Far Field Type A compliant with IES LM-75-01 and CIE 121-1996. 5 axis servo motors with absolute position encoders
• H axis movement: Angular range ± 100°. Nominal torque 555Nm. Speed up to 10 °/s
• H axis resolution: 0.002°
• H axis reproducibility: 0.05°*
• V axis movement: Angular range ± 180°. Nominal torque 98Nm. Speed up to 50 °/s
• V axis resolution: 0.002°
• V axis reproducibility: 0.05°*
• Z axis movement: Linear range 0-800mm. Lifting capability up to 1500N
• Z axis reproducibility: 70 μm
• X, Y axis movement: Linear range ± 150 mm. Speed up to 40 mm/s
• X, Y axis reproducibility: 70 μm
• DUT mounting plate: Square 400×400 mm. Multiple M6 mounting holes
• DUT maximum dimension: ≤ 1800 mm (symmetrically positioned)
• Goniometer dimensions: 1990(L) x 810(W) x 2020(H) mm
• Optical axis height: 1350 mm
• Minimum room height: 2600 mm
• Minimum room width: 4000 mm
• Maximum load: 50 kg
• Goniometer weight: 450 kg
• Power supply: AC 110-230V, 3000 W
• Controllers: Internal controller for all motors. PC connectivity over LAN network. Remote manufacturer support capability. 7 inch LCD touch display on the body of goniometer. Manual all axis controller for operations during DUT fixing.
• Safety: Emergency stop button on both sides of goniometer. Optional safety devices with laser scanner or light fence.
*at nominal load
Note: Instrument, firmware and software specification are subject to change without prior notice. All information included in GL OPTIC datasheets and product information available in any form are carefully prepared and included information believed to be true. Please note that discrepancies may occur due to text and/or other errors or changes in the available technology. We advise to contact GL Optic before the use of the product to obtain the latest product specification.